> Instead of shapeshifting you could rather say fusion (fusing different
> elements together) and then it's opposite is distill.
Yeah, but I have the "Abet/Hex" that lets you pick up other abilities/
supernatural powers and add them... so I wonder if that is enough.
The other thing was that the six pairs easily match up to
Attributes... adding a seventh set ruins the serendipity. :D (although
I thought about putting Willpower back into the game and pairing
Transmute/Fusion to Will would be very elegant).
Will definitely ponder this more.
Can anyone think of an "Intensity List" that would work for Fusion/
Distill?
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Cult of ORE" group.
To post to this group, send email to cult-of-ore@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cult-of-ore+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cult-of-ore?hl=en.






0 comments:
Post a Comment