Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Re: [Seattle Go Center] Possible Covid Exposure Last Tue

Thanks, man, already feeling a lot better but won't go out for 10 days or whatever the guidelines are.

Cheers,
Bill

From: Zhihong Yao <yao1220@yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2024 2:17 PM
To: billchiles-gocenter@hotmail.com <billchiles-gocenter@hotmail.com>; seattlego@googlegroups.com <seattlego@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [Seattle Go Center] Possible Covid Exposure Last Tue
 
Sorry to hear that. Hope you will get better soon. 



On Friday, June 14, 2024, 11:41 AM, Bill Chiles <billchiles-gocenter@hotmail.com> wrote:

I wanted to let people know that finally after four years I got covid.  It hit hard Thurs evening, and the only place I've been unmasked is SGC recently.  I wore my mask part of the evening, but it is still a good chance it was SGC since I was not masked the entire time.  Props to the 2-3 folks who always have their masks on.

Nothing can be done about it now, but I felt responsible to report it in case anyone else has symptoms now and as a reminder covid is still out there.  If this had happened the week before Go Congress, I'd be in a puddle of tears right now.  I will certainly be wearing my mask there 😊.

Cheers,
Bill

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SeattleGo" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to seattlego+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/seattlego/LV8P221MB12189EEBF7D28B3245A14167F1C22%40LV8P221MB1218.NAMP221.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment