Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[ORE] Re: New google page

Nope. Not spam.
Google just released this page about a week ago.
I tried it out and shared because I liked it and it gave me a Wild
Talents review that I hadn't seen before.
I know with better search term you'll get more varied results and some
of those other things will be filled in better.
I think it's fun. Plus you get more visual results which is something
I like.

-Matt

On Jun 28, 6:18 pm, Shane Ivey <shane.i...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 8:07 PM, matt <iamafra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Interesting results. I'll be using it from now on. :]
>
> (Mod hat on.)
>
> This smells like spambot shenanigans. Matt, please confirm.
>
> --
> Shane Ivey
> Arc Dream Publishingwww.arcdream.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Cult of ORE" group.
To post to this group, send email to cult-of-ore@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cult-of-ore+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cult-of-ore?hl=en.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment