Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Re: [ORE] Stats, stats, stats

When I was playing hero system, I remember the most useful book to me was Until Power Database. It showed how the system can create power, and how to utilize the system to simulate the power. 

I think some thing like this is needed for ore 

Chunkai Kevin Wang

On Apr 26, 2012, at 23:26, Allan Goodall <awgoodall@gmail.com> wrote:

There's been a call for examples. My question is: are people looking for examples of specific powers or characters, or are you looking for examples of why you'd use particular extras, etc. (I'm looking at you, Variable Effect and Augment)?

And what examples are you looking for?

--
Allan Goodall            http://www.hyperbear.com
awgoodall@gmail.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Cult of ORE" group.
To post to this group, send email to cult-of-ore@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cult-of-ore+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cult-of-ore?hl=en.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment