Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[ORE] Re: A Bit Off-Topic, But, Not Really... (Acrobat)

Adobe TV is a great resource.
http://tv.adobe.com/

Acrobat isn't a (good) program for doing layouts. What are you wanting
to accomplish?

On May 12, 3:21 pm, Christopher Loree <cosmic.zenst...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I've recently purchased Adobe Acrobat, so I can do my own layouts and
> things. I'm also interested in throwing together some character sheets.
>
> Are there any good resources someone can point me to for getting through
> the learning curve for this program? I know there are a lot of Acrobat
> users in this community. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Cult of ORE" group.
To post to this group, send email to cult-of-ore@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cult-of-ore+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cult-of-ore?hl=en.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment