Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[ORE] Re: A Bit Off-Topic, But, Not Really... (Acrobat)

InDesign is they way to go. (best choice in my opinion.) Check out the
new subscription service Adobe has for CS6, maybe that will be of
benefit.
I've heard Scibus has a huge learning curve but I have not tried it
myself.
There is also another program, from the guys who make Gimp (I could
have this wrong), that is open source and decent from what I've heard.

There's also Quark if you want to go that route. I've hear that it is
greatly improved since it's v6 days. (I've been on InDesign since
then, again no experience with the new versions...)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Cult of ORE" group.
To post to this group, send email to cult-of-ore@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cult-of-ore+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cult-of-ore?hl=en.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment