Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[ORE] contingent defenses?

Question: If I have a permanent power attached to a useful power do I just use the same set when I roll or do I roll the power separately for the triggered effect?

Let's say I have a character with-

Big Guard 2hd
D, Self, Interfering, Permanent, If/Then when attacked

And

Big Jump 1wd+4d
D, self, perm, attached to useful
Useful, Speed

In a given round I suspect I will be attacked and opt to just leap away, i roll Big Jump and get 5,6,7,8, i set my wd to 8 for 2x8. Now do I roll again to determine my defense or just use the same 2x8 set?

Thanks for any insight!

-Matt Conlon

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Cult of ORE" group.
To post to this group, send email to cult-of-ore@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cult-of-ore+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cult-of-ore?hl=en.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment