Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Re: [ORE] [WT] Character help!

Hey guys... I bet you thought I forgot about this little thread... Opting, instead, to make a new character... Well I didn't forget, and have a question!

So I had to give back the book last night (I might splurge and buy one for myself, just so that I don't have to keep borrowing it from other people >.<), but I thought came to me as I was working last night... What DOES Interfering DO on a defensive skill that isn't Armored, and doesn't have a duration? So the power was something like...


Interfering Defense! (5/10/20)
--------------------------------------------
Defend; Self; Interfering (+3)

This defense interferes with the attackers attack! (duh...)
--------------------------------------------


So... Say you had 3 hard dice in this ability, and decided to do nothing but defend against an attacker this round. As I remember it, a defense power is rolled against the attacker, and you gain gobble dice equal to your width, but can only get rid of dice from your height or lower... But isn't that also what interfering does? So would that mean that, effectively, this power's defensive capabilities have been double by just adding interfering? (guess it makes sense, as it basically doubles the pointage). Or am I mistaken in what a defensive power, or the interfering extra, does?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Cult of ORE" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/cult-of-ore/-/vmCkUaDZwA8J.
To post to this group, send email to cult-of-ore@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cult-of-ore+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cult-of-ore?hl=en.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment