Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Re: [ORE] Wild Talents: Set my head straight

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 12:02 AM, Daniel Kane <daniel.m.kane@gmail.com> wrote:
> "I get my set and reassign 4d to Body (mostly for breath-holding) and 6d to
> Hyperswimming so I can move through the water at 80 yards per round." Stats
> (Body, in this case) are always ADU, so you need all three qualities to
> emulate them.

True; I didn't think of that.

> I think it would have been kosher to to put 6d into Attacks
> or Defends Qualities on top of that, myself, since Hyperswimming only has
> Useful, but the 4d are definitely tied up in Body.

Indeed: "Hyperskills are more narrow than Hyperstats: They have one of
the three Power Qualities, depending on the Skill involved." -
http://arcdream.com/home/?p=318

I suppose Greg messed up either the interpretation of Hyperswimming's
Qualities, or which pool the dice come from, or he got everything
right.

Viktor

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Cult of ORE" group.
To post to this group, send email to cult-of-ore@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cult-of-ore+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cult-of-ore?hl=en.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment