Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Re: [ORE] Wild Talents: Set my head straight

On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 6:02 PM, Shane Ivey <shane.ivey@gmail.com> wrote:
> First and most importantly, Wild Talents is meant to be DIY. That was
> specifically the entire purpose of the game.

The entire hobby is necessarily DIY, to varying degree. I appreciate
that you're letting me know what it is that I'm doing myself =)

> You can't roll more than 10 dice. You can HAVE as many dice as you want.

Fair enough.

>> Statement 2: A character with Variable Effect on several Qualities of
>> one Miracle is lending dice from the same pool (the Miracle's, not the
>> Quality's) to any temporary powers created with Variable Effect.
>
> It applies to the power quality that has Variable Effect. Not to any other
> power qualities.

This was my assumption from reading the rules, and it makes sense.
However, Greg's example seems clear: "But while I'm in dolphin shape,
I can't warp my flesh defensively or stab like the T-1000, because my
powers are all occupied being a dolphin."

I read this to mean that the character has no dice available for the
Attacks or Defends Qualities of the Miracle.

> You can't pile on to one use of the Duration power with another use of it.
> But you can hit a new target with each use of the power.
[...]
> In general, yeah. Except, as you say in your example, when it no longer
> becomes a flaw.

Cool! Thanks for answering.

Viktor

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Cult of ORE" group.
To post to this group, send email to cult-of-ore@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cult-of-ore+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cult-of-ore?hl=en.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment