Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[Seattle Go Center] Postgresql early education needed

Folks,

I am trying to get started with Postgres because that is the database
used for the Go Congress data, and I want to be able to get adhoc
management information from it.

I am experience with database programming and SQL, but need help to get
into the program. The tutorials aren't getting me there.

Am hoping one of you out there can spend an hour or two and get me up
and running.

--
Best,

Chris Kirschner,
AGA VP - Development
Phone 206-579-8071

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SeattleGo" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to seattlego+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment