Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[ORE] Dice pools over 10?

Picked up the Essential Edition of WT used a couple of weeks ago, and I'm really impressed. Better tahn my current superhero M&M for certain types of campaigns (i.e. Darker & edgier, whatever that really means), I'm looking forward to a chance to run it. I've got two questions, however:


First, the rules say you can only roll a maximum of ten dice. What happens if your dice pool is more than 10 dice? With normal dice, I'm guessing you only roll 10 dice, But what happens when you have hard dice and wiggle dice involved? Do you choose which dice you roll, or is there a rule about which dice you take? (I asked this on the forums, but this seems more active, so I'm asking it here as well.)

The other thing is, can anyone recommend a good ORE dice roller for Android? Nothing I've found seems to work for ORE.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Cult of ORE" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/cult-of-ore/-/BpaXQ2smw5EJ.
To post to this group, send email to cult-of-ore@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cult-of-ore+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cult-of-ore?hl=en.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment