Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[ORE] Progenitor and App Questions

Good Morning,
Two quick questions, one that came up in the Progenitor game I'm running at the moment and one that occurred to me on the drive in to work this morning. First, is Amanda Sykes immune to Syntergenes? Looking over her DE Immunity ability I would lean towards yes (incidentally does that ability seem a little overpowered for a useful ability lacking the Variable Effect modifier to anyone else?), but as it wasn't spelled out definitively I was left telling my player "If she was vulnerable to syntergenes don't you think Cam would have gotten her under control a long time ago?".
Second, has anyone considered a kickstarter for a general purpose Wild Talents App for iPhone or iPad? Perhaps a die roller with an interactive character sheet? Being the least tech-savvy person I know, I really have no idea what all would be involved with time or cost, but I can only imagine the Cult of ORE alone would be able to get such a project off the ground.
 
Adam

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Cult of ORE" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cult-of-ore+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cult-of-ore@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cult-of-ore?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment