Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[Seattle Go Center] DDK Class Tonight: Narumi Osawa 4p Guest Lecture!

Hi Everyone-

I apologize for the redundant information from Brian's email, but I just want to make it clear that Ms. Narumi Osawa (4p) will be guest lecturing in place of my regular lecture.  There is a HUGE difference between the ranks of 4d and 4p and I think you will all agree that this is a definite upgrade from your regular lecturer. :-)

I especially encourage those students who haven't ever met a professional go player to come tonight; this is a great FREE opportunity to do so.  Hope to see you all there!

Nick Sibicky - 4 Dan

Double-Digit Kyu Class
Mondays, 6:30-8:30 pm
Seattle Go Center

*there is no additional fee for attending the class

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment