Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[ORE] minimum cost of miracle

So I reread the rules, minimum miracle cost cannot be below 1pt per quality per die.
 
Did I miss something that says each quality cannot be reduced below 1pt per die?
 
The first reading leads me to believe you could do this:
 
Fire Blades (creates blades of fire to attack and defend)
 
Attacks 2, Touch -2, Obvious -1, Skill Operated (Melee) -1 (cumulative cost -2)
Defends 2, Self, Radius 2 (cumulative cost 4)
 
Total power cost 2/d, fine according to the minimum 1/quality/die reading.
 
Am I just taking crazy pills?  This seems like it opens the door to extreme abuse since it could lead to a 2pt/die "multipower" with a 20pt/die primary function and some absurd "optional use" that exists solely to flaw down the cost of the overall power...  I must have overlooked something right?
 
As I type this up, have I asked this question before?  I need to archive better...

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Cult of ORE" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cult-of-ore+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cult-of-ore@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cult-of-ore.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment