Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[Seattle Go Center] Last DDK Class of 2014 Tomorrow! - MIDTERM EXAMS!

Hi Everyone!

Tomorrow night will be the last double-digit kyu class for 2014! My plan is to set up an assortment of go problems dealing with a wide-array of topics for us to discuss (namely shape, opening, direction of play, life and death, and end-game tesuji). I am titling this lesson "MIDTERM EXAMS" due to its comprehensive nature. I hope to see you there!

Also, I'm sure most of you are aware that I post these classes on a YouTube channel, but for those of you who aren't, check out: https://www.youtube.com/user/nicksibicky
I have posted 88 lessons to date with more constantly being added.

Nick Sibicky 4D
Double-Digit Kyu Class
Mondays at 6:30-8:30
Seattle Go Center

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SeattleGo" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to seattlego+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment