Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[ORE] [Wild Talents] Help Understanding Booster

As the topic states, I need some help understanding Booster, specifically it's relation to the Speed capacity. As a heads up I am being a bit pedantic with this but either I'm missing something or at the very least just trying to understand the reasoning. I understand each level of Booster multiplies the capacity by 10, so two levels of Booster would multiply 100, three by 1000 etc. What is confusing me is actually the table illustrating scale, and the stated levels of Booster needed to reach the speed of light with a Miracle with 4 - 6 dice as its dice pool. The stated speed at 4 dice in a power is 20 yards per round, which equates to 20 mph. Thirteen levels of Booster, as it is on the table, shoots the speed well beyond what light actually travels at. Like I said, I'm being pedantic but I'm just trying to understand how it's meant to be thirteen, as even 1 die in a Miracle requires only nine levels to get it past the speed of light. 

Sorry for asking this to be explained and thanks in advance.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Cult of ORE" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cult-of-ore+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cult-of-ore@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cult-of-ore.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment