Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[Seattle Go Center] DDK Tomorrow: Phone a Friend Go

Hey Gang-

During tomorrow night's DDK class I want to try something new that I've never done before: "Phone a Friend Go." Here's how it works, you and a similar-rated opponent play a game of go. But up to two times during the game, you can essentially call a "timeout" and discuss the current board situation with me. You and I will try to identify the best move, plan out a grand strategy, or just figure out a way out of trouble. The downside to "phoning a friend" will be that your opponent will get to hear everything that we discuss as well; but since you are doing the "phoning" on your turn, you should be best able to take advantage of the information gained.

I think this could be a lot of fun.

Also, I am booked on the evening of May 4th so I am planning on canceling class during the following week. 

Nick Sibicky 4D
Double-Digit Kyu Class
Mondays 6:30 at the Seattle Go Center

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SeattleGo" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to seattlego+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment