Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[ORE] How Does Losing Base Will Affect Motivations

Hello, before getting to the point want to thank those that have helped me by answering my questions. I'm not the best on forums, but I do appreciate it.

That out of the way, like the title says, I'm curious how losing Base Will affects motivations. Since you have to "invest" each point of Base Will into at least one Loyalty and one Passion, I'm fairly certain INCREASING Base Will means you have to invest more into Motivations. Does losing a point mean having to reduce what is currently in either of them? Are are they unaffected by a decrease?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Cult of ORE" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cult-of-ore+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cult-of-ore@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cult-of-ore.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment