Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[Seattle Go Center] DDK Monday: "Whole Board Thinking And Intuition (Part 1)"

(alternate title: "Don't break the chain!")

Hello Everyone!

DDK Mondays again continue tomorrow, the 13th, with me, Cullen Mott, substituting for Nick Sibicky.
This week I will be directing a shorter lecture on tactics in the opening and–this time forreals (I swear!)–doing game reviews. Again if you don't have a game to bring in don't sweat it, still come. I'll have my computer this time so if you'd rather email me your game record instead of bringing it in on an iPad or a laptop that'll work just fine.

Round 2 starts at 6:30, look forward to seeing you!



Cullen Mott (mild-mannered 1-kyu)
Double-Digit Kyu Class
Mondays 6:30-8:30 PM
Seattle Go Center

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SeattleGo" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to seattlego+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment