Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[Seattle Go Center] DDK Monday: Andrew Jackson Plays Sleep-Deprived Go

Hey Everyone!

Just thought you'd all like to know that my last DDK class is THIS MONDAY, JUNE 27. The DDK class will continue on through the summer, but with different instructor(s). I hope to resume teaching sessions in September. 

To make my last class this summer extra special, Andrew Jackson has agreed to play a game with me live for all of your own amusements on the big board. However, I have been warned that, given his recent family news, his Go game may be a little "unrested." But, my live games with Andrew in the past have always been such fun, and I fully expect the same to be true here. 

I hope you all come by to cheer us on!

Nick Sibicky
Double-Digit Kyu Class
Mondays 6:30-8:30 PM
Seattle Go Center

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SeattleGo" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to seattlego+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment