Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[Seattle Go Center] Saturdays at the Go Center

Its been kinda slow at the Go Center on Saturdays this winter. Hours are from 1pm to 7pm and players of all levels are welcome. And if you're new to the game, teaching games can be arranged.

My hours as the Saturday day manager start at 12:30pm, as there are a few administrative tasks I need to do to prepare for all you Go players. And I'm usually there much earlier (usually by noon), so I can have time to eat my lunch beforehand.

So, as long as the doors are open, you are welcome to come in and not have to wait until 1pm. You can study in the library, or play a game with anyone else who comes in early.

If you come, others will come.

-- Dennis Wheeler

Seattle Go Center
Nihon Ki-in Go Institute of the West
700 NE 45th Street
Seattle WA  98105
206 545-1424

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment