Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[ORE] [Godlike] Mulitple actions with Multiple Actions?

If I have hard dice in Multiple Actions giving me several actions that combat round can I split each of them if desired?

Would Multiple Actions trigger a Contest of Wills? It's only affecting my character since he doesn't have HyperBody or Coordination. For that matter would Zed apply since it's self-affecting only?

Finally, if I link gaining Will to my Coordination (since my Multiple Actions are all hard dice) and have four actions per round, do I get 4x as many chances to gain Will as someone with only one action?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Cult of ORE" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cult-of-ore+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cult-of-ore@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/cult-of-ore.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment