Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[Seattle Go Center] DDK Monday: Nick Sibicky Returns!

Hey Go Fans-

Tomorrow (Sep 11), I will return to kick off our fall session. As is something of a tradition now, Andrew Jackson will join me as a special guest. "Hidden Move Go" was such a smash hit from our Spring session, I thought it would be interesting to try it again in front of all of you live. Don't miss out! 

On the following week, September 18, we will resume a more traditional workshop-style class. I have some new AMAZING Go problems that I took back from the Go Congress this year that I want to share with all of you.

Nick Sibicky 4D
Double Digit Kyu Class
Mondays, 6:30-8:30 PM
Seattle Go Center

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SeattleGo" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to seattlego+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment