Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[Seattle Go Center] [SDK Wednesday] Bot Business

Hey all!

Tomorrow marks our next every-other-week Wednesday session, and in keeping with the copious amounts of code I've buried myself in recently, I've decided to take a look at some AI games this week.

I'll be starting at 7pm again, with some discussion of AI-developed moves I've found interesting recently, as well as a review of a game played between myself and a dan-level bot. Afterwards I'm hoping to give others a chance to play some bots online, and of course we will some time to play some games against each other. If you have an internet-accessible laptop or tablet, or any kifu of games vs bots you'd like to study, please bring them this week.

I hope to see you all there!
-Drew Barnett

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SeattleGo" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to seattlego+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment