Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[Seattle Go Center] SDK Wednesday 2/21

Hi all!

I have a high homework load this week, so I don't have anything planned for class this week, but I will be there regardless! With the weather being what it is I am expecting a small crowd, so there should be opportunities for personal instruction and casual games. Also not that due to scheduling constraints, I will be there at 7pm this week rather than the regular 6:30. Regardless, I hope to see you all there!

-Drew Barnett

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SeattleGo" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to seattlego+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment