Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[Seattle Go Center] DDK Monday: 4-4 Pincer Josekis

Hey Go Fans-

I know at the last class I said that we were going to do a "workshop" style class this week. But it turns out I lied about that. Instead, I'm going to hold a lecture reviewing some of the most common 4-4 / low-approach / pincer josekis. I see kyu players getting into trouble all the time with these, and it will be worth investigating some patterns. Afterward, there will be some time for games, during which I will REQUIRE all opening moves to be played on 4-4 points so that all players will have ample opportunity to apply the just-reviewed josekis. 

I hope to see you there!

Nick Sibicky 4D
Double Digit Kyu Class
Mondays 6:30-8:30 PM
Seattle Go Center

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SeattleGo" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to seattlego+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment