Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[Seattle Go Center] DDK Monday: 400 Years A-Go

Greetings Go Fans!
I'll be returning to teaching tomorrow from my spring break and will continue our series of looking at the evolution of Go through history. Some of you may feel like looking at strong play from the past is no longer relevant in the age of AlphaGo, but I assure you it is not. Many of these games showcase extremely strong reading ability, intuition, and attention to shape. I know that I am always enamored with how our Go ancestors make good shape, even in tough situations. 

I hope you will come join me in learning from our past masters!

Nick Sibicky 4D
Double-Digit Kyu Class
Mondays 6:30-8:30pm
Seattle Go Center

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SeattleGo" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to seattlego+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment