Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[Seattle Go Center] Hello from the new guy

Hello,

I'm Mike Malveaux, the new Program Manager for Seattle Go Center.  As you've probably heard by now, in the coming
weeks, I'll be taking responsibility for roughly half of Brian Allen's duties -- posting on the website and email list, organizing
classes, outreach, volunteers, pro events, etc.  He has big shoes to fill, and I have a *lot* to learn, so please feel free to
help with my education. Thanks to everyone for having welcomed me so warmly!

You can best reach me via email:  programs@seattlego.org

I will be at the Center on Tuesdays regularly, and sometimes on other evenings.  I look forward to seeing you across a goban soon!

All the best,
Mike M.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SeattleGo" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to seattlego+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment