Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[Seattle Go Center] DDK Monday: Tricky Tesuji 2

Hey Go Fans-
I am back this Monday for round two of our Tricky Tesuji Workshop. Even if you didn't attend the first part, you will find this workshop both helpful and fun! 

I also want to let you all know that this will be the second-to-last class for me before I break for the summer. So if you want to get your fill of Nick Sibicky before having to wait until September, you need to attend the next two weeks of classes! I hope to see you there!

Nick Sibicky 4D
Double-Digit Kyu Class
Mondays 6:30-8:30 PM
Seattle Go Center

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SeattleGo" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to seattlego+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment