Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[Seattle Go Center] DDK Monday Returns: Andrew Jackson Robots at Go

Greetings Go Fans!
I am happy to announce that I am returning from summer hiatus to being our fall season of the DDK class tomorrow! Joining me will be the illustrious Andrew Jackson. I hear he's been spending entirely too much time playing Go robots lately, so come encourage him to play me in a live human-to-human match! It will be fun!

Nick Sibicky 4D
Double-Digit Kyu Class
6:30-8:30 PM Mondays 
Seattle Go Center

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SeattleGo" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to seattlego+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment