Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[Seattle Go Center] Snow Saturday - probably closed

Hello Go Folks,

With the snow coming down and predicted to make travel difficult the rest of the weekend, I'm thinking whether to close the Go Center until Monday. I feel a bit bad about this because I know some of you live close enough to walk, and wouldn't let minor details like a blizzard and a foot of snow keep you away from your Go community. I'll make a final decision in the morning when I hear what the roads are like. (If anyone with keys to the building who lives close enough to walk wants to volunteer to open the Go Center, let me know.)

See you at the Go Center (perhaps not quite as soon as I'd imagined),

Mike Malveaux
Seattle Go Center Programs Manager

email: programs@SeattleGo.org
web: www.SeattleGo.org
Go Center phone: 206-545-1424

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SeattleGo" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to seattlego+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment