Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[Seattle Go Center] Sakura-con outreach scheduling

Hello Go folks,

To the best of my recollection, I've sent email about scheduling to the people who wanted to volunteer at Sakura-con (the weekend of April 19, 20, 21). If you wanted to volunteer but you didn't get an email this morning, (1) I'm sorry about that; and (2) please contact me, and we'll get you scheduled.

Folks volunteering for the Cherry Blossom Festival, Aprl. 26, 27, 28 at Seattle Center -- I'll email about scheduling in a few days. Don't worry, there are still slots open! (And you don't have to wait for me; you can email me your time preferences.)

Thanks for helping new people learn Go!

All the best,

Mike Malveaux
Seattle Go Center Programs Manager

email: programs@SeattleGo.org
web: www.SeattleGo.org
Go Center phone: 206-545-1424

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SeattleGo" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to seattlego+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment