Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[Seattle Go Center] Wednesday Night AI group update

Hi all,

I've had a people asking, so I figure I ought to fire out an update on what's happening with Wednesday nights to our whole mailing list.

The good news is I recently started a new job, but the bad news is my schedule is a complete mess as a result. As such, I've talked with the regulars and have made the executive decision to CANCEL the two remaining sessions this year (tonight, 12/11, and next week, 12/18). The following two Wednesdays are obviously Christmas and NYD, so our next session will be Jan 8th as a result.

For those of you who are waiting on the video content, I appreciate your patience. I've started editing the raw footage, but it will likely take me a few weeks even with the spare time over the holidays. I am hopeful that I will have at least the setup videos posted by our first session next year, but we'll see how things go.

As always, I'll be on the Slack channel or available by email if you have any questions.

-Drew

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SeattleGo" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to seattlego+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/seattlego/CA%2Bj0_bn04NsoYkvS%2BrV%2BqzFKd8uJkc45MyAnhFox%3D7uZsLBZyQ%40mail.gmail.com.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment