Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[Seattle Go Center] Wed SDK, online!

Hi Go Players!

I have decided to do a Wed SDK class through web conferencing instead of in-person at the Seattle Go Center for the next few weeks until the COVID-19 outbreak has subsided.

I just want to take this chance to thank all of the attendees to the Wed SDK class. It has been a wonderful experience. I have been recovering from my chemotherapy treatments, which made me immunocompromised. Therefore hosting Wed SDK online during this outbreak is probably the best way for me to continue to contribute to the Seattle Go Community.

Anyway, for tomorrow's Wed SDK online I will be covering the 3-3 invasion joseki. I know that some of you are concerned about the complicated variation A, but I am going to show you that the invader can always choose a simpler variation at B. Please join the online class using the following link: https://zoom.us/j/782180354 You will need to install Zoom Meeting if this is your first time using it.



Wed SDK online will start at 6pm tomorrow, and it should be about an hour. Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Jonathan


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SeattleGo" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to seattlego+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/seattlego/CALZG1kX0AjnWj71NT0hJ%2BehX8SvTt3Eezd7x8zec52NO%2BF5waA%40mail.gmail.com.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment