Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[Seattle Go Center] Help with secret present!

Hello,

As you may know, our dear friend Brian Allen is retiring at the end of this year after thirteen years of service to the Seattle Go Center. Brian served as general manager and program manager to the SGC, and was involved in many other volunteer and outreach events before and during that time. To express our gratitude, we are hoping to put together a gift, a collage of photographs to be exact, to give to Brian during his retirement party. I am hoping that you will help me with this gift.

There are two things I need from you:
  1. If you are interested in participating, reply to this email and let me know you're interested! I will send followup instructions for what to do. It will involve taking a photo of yourself holding a piece of paper with a message.
  2. If you have any photos of Brian at the Go Center or at events related to the Go Center, especially group photos, I would appreciate it if you would send them to me by email. They may be included in the collage.

Please get back to me (lucylw.sgc@gmail.com) ASAP if you can help. And please don't let Brian know! This is supposed to be a surprise :D Also, if you think anyone should absolutely be involved and may not be on this mailing thread, please forward this message along.

Thanks! And let me know if you have any questions.

-Lucy

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment