Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[Seattle Go Center] SGC Last Night and Party ... Uh, bring tools please :-)

If you are planning to come to the party tonight, or to the final packing session tomorrow from 1-5pm, AND you have hex wrenches, large flat head screw drivers, and a drill with bits for extracting screws, please email me to confirm you're coming with tools.  I don't currently have my drill and bits, and only the gods know where my hex wrenches are 🙂.  We have to disassemble the large wooden table, and I'd like to scavenge the outside door handle.

Also, we may have media at SGC tonight, at least I think Seattle Times is planning to attend.  Another member alerted KUOW.  We hope to get some media coverage of our history, place in Seattle, and what it means to members to have a Go Center as a resource and community space.  If you have insider contacts, feel free to spread the word.

But don't forget to play Go, visit with others, and just have fun tonight.  Chris is baking bread.  We'll have some food and beers.  Feel free to bring other food and drinks.

Thanks,
Bill

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment