Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[Seattle Go Center] SGC Seeking 5-6 Moving Volunteers for 09 SEP

If you think you can help load the moving van or unload it, some able bodies would be very much appreciated.  Each hour we save from the three-dudes-and-a-truck is $212/hr we save.  We will also use cars for some nicer items such as floor gobans and scrolls.

I'd like to be more organized this time and to make sure we know whom to expect where.  Also, if a dozen people show up, we might be wasting your time since there's only so much moving we can do as things go into and come off the truck.  PLEASE RESPOND IF YOU CAN COMMIT TO HELPING!!!

We will meet the moving truck 09 SEP 9:00 am at 14900 Aurora AV N (orange Public Storage facility).  For those who can help at that site, I'll give you my cell so that I can come let you in the gate when you arrive.  We may only need 3 more folks in addition to me and one other volunteer I have for this site due to the tight space and waiting for carts or hand trucks to get loaded.

My guess is around 11am or noon/12:30 we will arrive at N 66th St and Dayton AV N (the SE corner of teh PNA campus).  If you plan to help on the unloading portion only, I can text when we leave the storage facility so that you have time to go to Phinney.  We can likely use 6 folks here because we will try to organize where things go, move some things into the storage area of PNA, and there are some steps involved (elevator only goes so far 🙂).

I'm so excited we can open soon!!!

Thanks,
Bill

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment