Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Re: [ORE] Not Talking About the War

Just wanted to say, I really do love the Progenitor setting. As a matter of fact, my NaNoWriMo novel was set in it. I'm also trying to twist the arms of folks in my gaming group to give it a try. They're not wild about WT, but I was going to use Mutants and Masterminds 3rd Ed. (The hard part is all the folks with Summons. Christopher Marshall is PL10, but he costs 495 points. Darkseid is only 293 points. I might make an optional Extra for Summons to reflect permanent creations like the Mud Soldiers of Shavians.)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Cult of ORE" group.
To post to this group, send email to cult-of-ore@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cult-of-ore+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cult-of-ore?hl=en.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment