Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[ORE] Re: Revised One Roll Scrounging table

I like it! I can probably mesh it with the random post-apoc junk tables I've collected and use it in my own Fallout game. Free dice giving rolls on the various tables, etc.

On Wednesday, September 25, 2013 1:33:50 PM UTC-5, Sean Worcester wrote:
While back I posted my first draft at a one-roll scrounging table for Zombie games.  I got some feed back, cleaned it up and fixed it (IMO).  So here it is, Questions, Comments, Critiques?

*snip*

Thanks!
--
--Sean Worcester 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Cult of ORE" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cult-of-ore+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cult-of-ore@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cult-of-ore.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment