Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Re: [Seattle Go Center] DDK Monday: "Invasions (Part 1)"

EDIT:
(alternate title: "What you need to know to wing it.")

Hellooooo Class!

Another week, another brand spankin' new DDK class. This week I'll be talking the rudimentary basics of invading your opponent's framework, and afterwards doing game reviews. As always I encourage everyone to bring in a record of a game they've played recently (anything from a sheet of paper to a laptop), but it is in NO WAY at all a course requirement. Again I'll have my laptop with me, so if you'd rather email me your game than bring it in, that will work just fine.

Looking forward to seeing you all!


Cullen Mott (humble 1-kyu)
Double-Digit Kyu Class
Mondays 6:30-8:30 PM
Seattle Go Center








On Monday, July 20, 2015 at 12:47:34 AM UTC-7, cullenandrewmott wrote:
> (alternate title: "What you need to know to wing it.")
>
> Hellooooo Class!
>
> Another week, another brand spankin' new DDK class. This week I'll be talking the rudimentary basics of invading your opponent's framework, and afterwards doing game reviews. As always I encourage everyone to bring in a record of a game they've played recently (anything from a sheet of paper to a laptop), but it is in now way at all a course requirement. Again I'll have my laptop with me, so if you'd rather email me your game than bring it in, that will work just fine.
>
> Looking forward to seeing you all!
>
>
> Cullen Mott (humble 1-kyu)
> Double-Digit Kyu Class
> Mondays 6:30-8:30 PM
> Seattle Go Center

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SeattleGo" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to seattlego+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment