Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[ORE] [Wild Talents] Hawkeye's arrows/Ant-man style size shift?

Hello! I'm a newbie WT GM, and I'm finding difficult to come up with Hawkeye's arrows. Coming from other games like D&D isn't helping. 

I have his general stats, including Barton's archery, but I'm struggling with the purple avenger's arrows since I can't decide wether he should have some sort of limited gadgeteering, a variable effect power or a separate power for every type of arrow.

Any of you have any idea, or stated Hawkeye (or even Arrow or Green Arrow) I could get a glimpse of?

For Ant-man, I'd like a size shift as seen on the las Marvel movie. Using books size shift with some HD and some flaw or extra to make it ON/OFF seems the correct answer, but... sice your mass and height changed, are you able to attack to your full capabilities? I mean, using your full body and brawling dice. I guess it's a yes, but I can't find the answer on the book. Also, I can't think of a way to stat the SPOLER AHEAD, SELECT TO UNCOVER "molecule level" stunt seen on the movie.

Thank you for your time.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Cult of ORE" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cult-of-ore+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cult-of-ore@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cult-of-ore.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment