Powered by Blogger.
RSS

RE: [ORE][WILD TALENTS ] How would you handle animorphs?

If I recall correctly, it was often a time-consuming process that needed much concentration. Though it was clear from the books that it came easier to some people than others.

 

I loved that series. I started reading them to my baby brothers when they were small, and finished it myself. I was impressed with the ending.

 

 

 

From: cult-of-ore@googlegroups.com [mailto:cult-of-ore@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Daniel Kane
Sent: 28 September 2015 18:35
To: cult-of-ore@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [ORE][WILD TALENTS ] How would you handle animorphs?

 

If they can transform instantly without a declared action, give it Permanent.  For claw attacks, especially many very fast ones, use the Variable Effect Attacks for A: Killing Only -1, Spray +2, Touch -2 for a melee Killing attack that suffers no multiple action penalties (and gets 2 bonus dice!)

 

Tack Permanent onto the Variable Effect to roll it without a declared action, of course.

 

On Sat, Sep 26, 2015 at 4:37 PM, Steven Deavers <stevendeavers88@gmail.com> wrote:

So if I wanted to alternate form add some claw attacks, move around some attributes like body six cause i'm a grizzly now throw on some extra tough all in one turn.

 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment