Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[Seattle Go Center] Tomorrow DDK Class: Playing and Remembering

Hey Everyone!

I know it is a holiday week this week, but I wanted to let you know that we are meeting as usually tomorrow (11/23) for our double-digit kyu class. We will actually start class with playing some games, during which I will show you my very famous method for helping you memorize them. As the games progress, I will be also be giving you tips and analysis. Should be fun!

Nick Sibicky 4D
Double-Digit Kyu Class
Mondays 6:30-8:30 
Seattle Go Center

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SeattleGo" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to seattlego+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment