Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Re: [ORE] Reign - Company Rules Expanded



On Friday, August 12, 2016, John Doe <malkavian74@gmail.com> wrote:

I've made some pretty basic changes to it and while I haven't had the chance to test it out I think it should work.

Yes, one issue I had with Reign's company rules is that the players were rolling 2d or 3d for actions with few successes. By boosting the range of dice to 10 means successes will be more likely and players will use the rules more.

If I was running, I'd test them, but that will not be happening in the foreseeable future.

C.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Cult of ORE" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cult-of-ore+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cult-of-ore@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/cult-of-ore.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment