Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Re: [ORE] [Wild Talents]Request for help with Character Creation, understanding Hyperstats, Hyperskills, and Power/Miracles

I'm not big on Voice, but if you wanna Skype or IRC, I can help. Probably lots of threads here that can helo too. It's really a deceptive system ; easier than it seems once you shift some expectations.

On Nov 17, 2016 2:33 PM, "Taigia527" <taigiax@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Group,

I got a play a one shot using ORE and Wild Talents a few months ago and I fell in love.
Recently I talked my RP group into playing a superhero game and I knew I wanted to use Wild Talents.
One purchase from Drive Thru RPG later and I thought I'd be on my way, except I'm not.
The one shot that got me interested in the system provided pregen characters but now that I'm
trying to learn the character creation, I've found at first glance the process is anything but clear.

After several days of working at it I'm finally comfortable with Stats, Skills, and Archetypes.
But I'm still not sure how to do Hyperstats or Hyperskills or Powers.

I want to know if anyone would be willing to walk through creating a few different characters and answering my questions.
Things like, when do Hyperstats and Hyperskills come into play if their Power isn't augmenting them?
Pre-made Miracles exist but how do you calculate there dice pool?
What do some of the Power Capacities mean?

I'd like to cover this verbally if possible so if you can do VoIP like Google Hangouts, Skype, Teamspeak, Discord,  let me know.
I want help any way I can get it so any reply is welcome.

Thank you.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Cult of ORE" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cult-of-ore+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cult-of-ore@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/cult-of-ore.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Cult of ORE" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cult-of-ore+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cult-of-ore@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/cult-of-ore.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment