Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Re: [ORE] Godlike- Clarification on Aces and Jinx

Amazing Alan, thanks for the clear cut clarification. I suppose my confusion/cunning attempt to circumvent the rules came from the fact that Aces mentioned Powers in the description. One for the errata?

So while I have your benevolent wisdom working for me, can I ask one more question?
Could you please explain to me which Powers Zed works on? I got confused as technically both examples (flight and lifting a truck) are self affecting and are by the Zed's definition immune to influence. Are they referring to when those Powers are used as Attacks?

Thanks again for your brilliant reply on Aces

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Cult of ORE" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cult-of-ore+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cult-of-ore@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/cult-of-ore.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment