Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[Seattle Go Center] Class Cancellation - Mon 9/16

Hi all!

Unfortunately I've had something come up last minute and I will not be able to make it to class tomorrow, so I'm forced to cancel.

For those following along, this was otherwise going to be my last week at the Monday night slot, as Nick Sibicky will be returning next week. As of next week I will be switching back to the Wednesday night slot, and within the next month or so we will be again offering the AI class in that slot, by popular demand (stay tuned to future announcements for more info on that).

My apologies for any inconvenience, but I hope you all have a great day regardless!

-Drew

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SeattleGo" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to seattlego+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/seattlego/CA%2Bj0_bmxf30FdThq3GvYs8RHpgkAwh586ATtbb-9BqjWLU%3DZQA%40mail.gmail.com.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment