Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[Seattle Go Center] Wed SDK online on hiatus, Sorry!

Hi Go Players!

I am sorry to let you know that I will be taking a long break from teaching the Wed SDK online class. Lately, my job has been taking a lot of my time and I am struggling to balance my workload and teaching Go.

I hope you all have a wonderful Go journey. Once things have settled down I will likely restart my Go teaching and youtube videos.

Thank you for spending your time in my lectures and watching the videos. I really appreciate all of the support!

Bye for now!

Jonathan

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SeattleGo" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to seattlego+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/seattlego/CALZG1kWL%2BDooS5Xamo2WzoSYficeZbUJzF5hepO-NHwgO33_zw%40mail.gmail.com.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment