Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[Seattle Go Center] Wed SDK online canceled this week

Hi Go Players!

I am sorry to let you know that this week's Wed SDK online class is cancelled because of my work commitment.

Instead of the online class, you can check out an AI game review that I've posted on youtube: https://youtu.be/hs3kIqaBoT0

If you are interested in my previous go lectures, you can checkout my youtube channel for the "AI moves Explained" playlist. The recorded lecture videos are also included in that playlist.

I hope you enjoy my videos!

Regards,

Jonathan

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SeattleGo" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to seattlego+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/seattlego/CALZG1kWchYMa8TOmU5bnEPPuNxpbRHc_7Y1yci1EYbqtHV6imA%40mail.gmail.com.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment